The topic that I chose to do my brochure on was “Photography
Spots around Wellington.” I chose this because it is something that I am quite
interested in and that it would have lots of creative room. Each of the spots
that I chose for the brochure were vastly different from one another. The
Waterfront is a very open space with lots of room to move around, and doesn’t
require much attention to detail as landscape shots are generally the photos
that are taken. The Botanical Gardens is different in that it is a lot more
refined photography as you need to get close up to the subject. And finally,
Central Park is different again as the thick tree coverage provides a darker
lighting, which creates rather ominous photos. To achieve these feelings I used
different colours, but most importantly I used tangibles relating to the
subject that help achieve these photos. If I were to do this project again, I
would use a larger variety of design styles, as that may achieve more appealing
design.
I did a digital workbook that you'll be able to find in the zip folder,
I did a digital workbook that you'll be able to find in the zip folder,
No comments:
Post a Comment